Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy skin

What made me happy today? Having happy skin!
Almost two months ago, I started using BodyTonique. Now, I've almost finished the first bottle, and I thought I'd let you know what I think.
In short: I love BodyTonique. It's the first skin-care product that I've been able to use for this long without any sort of allergic reaction.
More elaborate: BodyTonique is great for small cuts. It'll make the pain disappear in seconds. The cut I used it on was healed by the next morning. It's wonderful against burns as well. Leg + hot tea = first degree burn. Applied BodyTonique moments after the tea ended up on my leg, the relief was instantaneous. By the next morning, the burn was almost healed (although I still advise you to use water to cool larger / more severe burns!). It really is a drink for thirsty skin. My skin has never been smoother :-) Same goes for wrinkles on your face and neck. BodyTonique has a nice firming effect. My nails are very happy as well!
Red skin after getting your eyebrows waxed? Grab a cotton pad, apply some BodyTonique to said cotton pad, gently pat the cotton pad against the red area. The redness will be gone in seconds. And any wax residue will come of very easy with BodyTonique!
BodyTonique is a great travel companion, as it's a cleaning, toning and hydrating product in one bottle. Fair warning: the bottle contains 236 ml, and can therefor not be carried on to a plane. A problem that is easily solved, as 100 ml bottles have just hit the market!
Of course, all of the above is my personal experience, yours may be different. But I can show you this:

This picture was taken right before I started using BodyTonique. You can clearly see the wrinkles I have just above my nose, between my eyebrows.


This picture was taken after two months of BodyTonique. See how those lines are gone! (and yes, that's a tiara) My complexion looks better too!


*disclaimer: this is my personal opinion. I am in no way hired/paid/compensated by BodyTonique, or anyone else to provide my opinion*

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it,thank you Hanne!! I'm delighted that BodyTonique is working so well for you :)

    ReplyDelete