Thursday, June 27, 2013

BodyTonique

What made me happy today? BodyTonique!
My order of BodyTonique arrived, and I'm really happy!
BodyTonique is an organic skin care product. According to the website and the creator (Liz) of BodyTonique it's 'a drink for your thirsty skin'.
She couldn't be more right! After I picked up my order from the post-office I went straight home to try it. A bit of fumbling with all the tape on the box later I was looking at this:


3 spray bottles of BodyTonique :-) I decided to try it out on my hands. The product is absorbed really fast and it doesn't make your skin feel oily, greasy or sticky. It just made my hands super soft, and my nails look better as well. After one application!

Before:

After:

The quality of the pictures isn't that great, I know. But I can really feel and see a difference!
I decided to do my legs next. Or leg, as I wanted a comparison. As my left leg has a lot of scars (2 knee surgeries) I felt like that one was to get the preferential treatment. Spray, rub it in, waited a few seconds and bam! One leg as soft as a baby's bottom! :-)
BodyTonique really is a great product and it works! I have very dry and sensitive skin, but right now it's feeling better than it has in a long time. After one application! Wow!
The only thing I don't like is the scent. It's lightly scented, but it has castile soap in it. I don't really care for that smell. But I will add that I have a very sensitive nose. So I checked with Liz, and she said I could add a drop or two of essential oil. Just shake the bottle before each use and done.
So it's well worth it, give it a try :-) You can find BodyTonique here: http://www.bodytonique.com , or on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/BodyTonique?ref=ts&fref=ts
And on a final note: really great customer service! So thanks Liz, for this great product!

*disclaimer: this is my personal opinion. I am in no way hired/paid/compensated by BodyTonique, or anyone else to provide my opinion*

No comments:

Post a Comment