Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fun with function

What made me happy today? Being able to function on 3 hours of sleep.
I don't know if you read it on my Facebook or Twitter today, but yesterday I tore a muscle in my shoulder / clavicle. Kind of painful. Because of this I only got 3 hours of sleep.
But looking on the bright side: I've always been a pretty bad sleeper, as I've mentioned before. And in situations like this, the fact that I'm used to functioning on little sleep really helps. Even though I've recently started sleeping better, I'm still able to function pretty much normal after a bad night. Add a cup (or two, now they fixed the coffee machine at work) of coffee or tea, and I'm good to go.
Here's hoping my shoulder / clavicle heals fast, because a torn muscle is rather painful. But hey, I'm staying positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment