Saturday, February 23, 2013

Best parents ever!

What made me happy today? The fact that I have the best parents ever :-)
I wrote about it a few days ago. I get a lot of support from a lot of people and that makes me happy.
I'm very busy studying and learning to drive on the side. It's all going well, but right now all of this leaves me with very little time for chores. Good thing I have awesome parents! They are coming over tomorrow to pick up some laundry and bring me my favorite soup! Yes, my mom is making me my favorite soup. She asked me if I wanted any food when she called. And I said 'thanks, but no thanks'. So she asked me if I wanted some soup. And I almost didn't dare to ask for it, but I asked her if she could please make my favorite soup. She said that it wasn't a problem, she was going to the store any way. So tomorrow I'm getting my favorite, home-made by my mom soup! How great is that?
But it's not just because they offer to help me with my laundry and bring me food that they are great, it's because they always support me. They're always there for me. Always have been, and I hope they will continue to be here for a very long time.
Mom, dad, I know you're probably not reading this, but thank you for eveything you've ever done for me. I may not always have been the perfect daughter but I really, really love that you always supported me in everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment