Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Support

What made me happy today? Getting so much support!
As you all know by now I'm taking a two week course. It's intensive. The days are long, it's mentally very tiring etc.
But luckily I get a lot of support from my friends, family and colleagues! I'm so happy about that :-)
As I've mentioned before, I live quite a distance from my family. But knowing that they're thinking of me, wishing me good luck and offering me to help when I need it makes me happy! I have a great family :-)
So many of my friends and colleagues have wished me good luck, and some colleagues have even offered to help me with questions and things like that.
It's great to know that so many people support you in your endeavours! That truly makes me happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment