Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy! Or not?

What made me happy today? Being happy! Or not?
So, I could go on and gush about the bed and breakfast I'm staying at. I mean, look at the place!


And yes, I've tried out the jacuzzi :-)


Now, it's not something I usually do, but in this case I will interrupt the regular scheduled programming.
There's been a disaster. People in the Philippines are dead, dying or in desperate need of help. It's on the way, but it needs to get there fast. And you can help too. Donate to your local charities if you can. The links are in Dutch, but you can always check out how to donate to your local Red Cross, Medicines without Borders or other charities. If you can't donate, please help and spread the word. These people need our help, and they need it now. So please share this message and help spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment