Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Birthday girl!

What made me happy today? I'm the birthday girl!
It's my birthday today! Of course, it would be a lot less awesome if I didn't share it with some of my favorite people! Will Smith, alien *ss buster par excellence. Jamie Hyneman, the mustachio'd Mythbuster. And Mark Hamill, aka Luke Skywalker! Maybe the reason I turned out the way I did, is because I share my birthday with these guys ;-)
Of course, birthdays are meant to be celebrated! So I'm going for dinner with my parents tonight. And my weekend will be filled with birthday shenanigans too. Friday I'll be having raclette with my BF and his parents, Saturday it's time for sushi and drinks with some friends. Sunday concludes the birthday blast with my weekly session of Vampire :-)
The award for most original birthday wish goes to 2 people this year. My boyfriend, who wished me a 'happy escape from your mother's womb' day; and another friend said this: 'A useless factoid to remember: today it's exactly 1 year from your last birthday...'
I can't believe how fast the past year of my life flew by. So many wonderful things have happened in that past year. Scroll through my blog and you'll see what I mean :-)
So happy birthday to me! Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! And let's hope I'll be around for many, many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment