Sunday, August 18, 2013

Geek out

What made me happy today? It's time to geek out!
It's Sunday and that means: Vampire role-play! My (almost) weekly escape from this world into the world of darkness :-)
It all started about 6 years ago. One of my friends came up with the idea of doing a tabletop role-play game. He was looking for people who were interested. My curiosity was piqued, and I decided to give it a go. I was hooked after the first session. And I actually continued to play this game until it ended, well over 2 years later. I still miss playing Elizabeth, my Malkavian character. Since then, we've done a lot of different things: Vampire, Star Trek, Shadowrun, Highlander, random horror and scifi stories.
I love how this can be an outlet for my creative side. Creating a character can be heard, but it's also loads of fun. And although I could play a Malkavian every time (way to let out the crazy!), I have since played a Lasombra, which was a blast as well!
Currently we're playing as a coterie of four Ravnos. Let the good times roll! And you can take that quite literal, as the game uses D20s ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment