Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fight like a girl!

What made me happy today? Fight like a girl!
I am, of course talking about the new Emilie Autumn cd and awesomely cool music video! I'm kind of jealous about that guard though. Wish I could kiss her ;-)
The video has a slight 'Sucker punch' feel to it. By the way, sucker punch is a great movie :-)
But I totally love Emilie Autumn. Don't know why? Just check out the video! Listen to the lyrics, and you'll see how awesome she is. Check out her other songs as well, she has created so many beautifully disturbing songs.
I've also been lucky enough to see her perform live. What an experience! It's a concert with a show, a dash of burlesque and tea! If you ever get the chance to see her perform, take it! It's totally worth it.
So yeah, I'm a plague rat and part of the asylum army. Here's hoping us wayward Victorian girls will rule the world one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment