Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Webcomic Wednesday 2

What made me happy today? Dominic Deegan has gone full-scale epic!
Dominic Deegan: Oracle For Hire is a webcomic created and written by Michael 'Mookie' Terracciano. (DD FB page)
Months ago a friends gave me the link to this webcomic. I was having a hard time dealing with a lot of stuff and in some way Dominic Deegan allowed me to escape from it all for a bit. But that's not the only reason I like it.
It has puns, oh so many puns; epicness; magic; love; betrayal; so many different races and places; family; a multitude of jokes; the occasional dash of sadness and so much more. I'm not going to tell you too much about it, just go and check it out for yourself.
Sad thing is: this comic has been going for ten (!) years, and will end somewhere in May this year. That means that the wrap-up of the story is starting. And boy, oh boy, is it epic! Every morning I check and see what happens next, and it just gets more amazing each day. I can't wait to see how it will all end! Too bad the comic only updates on weekdays, especially because Michael has a tendency to end the week with a cliffhanger.
One suggestion: if you decide to check it out: start from the beginning (here) so you don't miss anything!
So long story short: you should totally check out Dominic Deegan! I love it, it has helped me through some rough times! So thank you, Michael Terracciano for creating this wonderful webcomic, I can't wait to see your next project :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment