Thursday, February 21, 2013

Taking the night off

What made me happy today? Deciding to take the night off from studying.
Tomorrow is a study day, followed by the weekend. Plus, I'm exhausted so in my opinion it's better to relax a bit and get an early night. I will be more productive after a good nights' sleep :-)
I'm probably just going to watch some anime and play some video games. Usually I like to read a book, but I've been doing so much reading these past four days...
The course is going well, it's very interesting, but again also very exhausting. I get a lot of compliments from the teachers. Then again, I'm putting in a lot of hours. Classes are about 8 hours long, after which I still have to do my homework and reading assignments. But doing them really helps, as it makes me able to better understand what's being said in class.
So I think I deserve the night off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment