Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Being Hermione Granger

What made me happy today? Being Hermione Granger!
Or at least feeling like her.
Remember this scene from the first Harry Potter movie? That's the feeling I had in class today.
Little back-story here: I'm currently taking a two week course, followed by an exam to get promoted at work. I'm someone that likes getting good grades (always have, always will). So I pay attention in class, do my homework and reading assignments.
Today in class I really felt like I was on a roll. I knew the answer to most of the questions, so my hand (virtual, as it's all digital) was up a lot, up to the point where one of the teachers assured me that he was not ignoring me, but he just wanted to see if the rest of the class was understanding everything too. Too bad you can't hop up and down in your seat in the virtual class :-)
I just hope it keeps going this well!

(I'm using my break to post this, otherwise this post would be up really late today)

No comments:

Post a Comment