Thursday, January 24, 2013

New haircut!

What made me happy today? My new haircut!
I got my hair cut! Yay! It had been three years since I went to the hairdresser. I was so dissapointed after the last time I went that I decided to cut my own hair from then on. Which I did. It's actually pretty easy when you have long hair.
But I had been thinking of getting my hair cut short for months now. Because I did not want to go for the buzz-cut I decided to not take any chances and go to the salon. I should have done this months ago! Don't get me wrong, I like my long hair, but short hair is cool too. I love those cute pixie cuts :-)
Why short? Well, a little under a year ago I decided to go for a side-cut. Loved it! Then I changed it to a Chelsea hawk. But now I wanted something totally different, to go with all other changes in my life. I'm so happy I did, I love it :-D

Well, guess it's time for pictures! (couldn't find any of the Chelsea hawk)

- Side-cut:


- Full lenght, about a month ago:

- Pixie cut:




2 comments: